Thursday, November 13, 2008

Freakin' Fabulous by Clinton Kelly

I've always enjoyed Clinton Kelly on What Not to Wear, but his wit and edgy humor really shine through in this book that basically teaches you how to be better than everyone else! I love that he devotes equal time to both fabulous shoes and his pet grammar peeves. The tone is arch but Kelly pokes enough fun at himself to make it clear is all in good fun. This well written book would be worth the purchase price for the party recipes alone- add in all the rest and you have the perfect gift for almost anyone on your holiday list. I know at least 4 friends who will be happily laughing over this offering come Christmas morning...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had no idea Clinton Kelly wrote a book! :D He and Stacy are love~ AND this looks great; I think I'll check it out.